Friday, November 6, 2009

Oh Baby!

Ah ha! Did I get ya? Did you think this would be a pregnancy announcement. Nope! Well, not mine anyway!

Today at work, we had a baby shower for one of my fellow writers. We decided to do a "Baby Desserts" party, where everyone brought in small desserts, like cookies or mini-cheesecakes, etc. I decided to do cupcakes - both mini and regular. I'm just tickled about how the regular cupcakes turned out so I had to share:
See that? It's a little baby face! Too cute! Not my original idea. I adapted it from here (minus the pacifier, obviously). I don't know if anyone else really thinks it's as cute as I do... maybe it's all the sugar from that dessert party.... Anyway - just thought I'd share my amusement for the day!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh, so cute! I especially love the little curl on top!
Gosh, I haven't had a cupcake in forever.....yum!

Diana Bauman said...

These are adorable!