Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Day Brunch Round Up

I put out the call for some Mother's Day Brunch ideas and my fellow bloggers came through! I've been looking through the recipes trying to decide what to make - they all look yummy! I think the Curious Potato Quiche or the Roasted Red Pepper and Ricotta Frittata may have to be my egg dish. Maybe both! We shall see...

If you're planning a brunch this Sunday (don't forget - May 10 is Mother's Day!!), check out some of these creative and yummy ideas:

Pineapple Upside Down French Toast from Jan at Ozark Mountain Christmas Recipes

Curious Potato Quiche from Daily Spud.

Luscious Pineapple Squares, Grape Salad, and Spinach Meat Roll-ups from Martha at Stir, Laugh, Repeat.

Roasted Red Pepper and Ricotta Frittata from Cookography.

Thanks for sharing Jan, Daily Spud, Martha and Cookography! I hope everyone has a very Happy Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Daily Spud said...

Well, I hope you have a lovely brunch whatever you decide to make (and I just love the sound of that pineapple upside down french toast, I'd happily have a piece of that anytime!)

Tangled Noodle said...

Great round-up! My MIL was in town but they left for home today so we'll be having our Mother's Day brunch in her honor but w/o her.