Wednesday, December 31, 2008

So long 2008!

This is my last post of the year (and for a few days as I head out to ring in the New Year in style with jaunts to Rhode Island and Virginia).

As I started thinking about the year in review, I first thought that maybe 2008 wasn't such a great year, as my health has been an issue of late. But really, it seems such a small price to pay for all of the incredible blessings I've had this year. I got married, bought a house, traveled, made new friends and rekindled relationships with old ones - just to name a few. So RA be darned, I'm going to count 2008 as a great year. Here's hoping the joy continues in 2009!

Best wishes to all for a safe, healthy and happy New Year. See you next week!

~ValleyWriter

1 comment:

Teresa Cordero Cordell said...

Valley Writer, I hope all your wishes for 2009 come true. May you have health, happiness and prosperity. Love and hugs.